FULL SERVICE EVENT PLANNING
Planning a special event (especially a wedding) has the potential to be be a stressful experience. As your partner in planning, I will recruit the ideal team of vendors, provide you with expert advice, imaginative ideas and orchestrate all the logistical details.
You get to enjoy all the fun aspects of planning your event, while avoiding the stress and anxiety of the behind-the-scenes work.
With full wedding planning or full special event planning, I can help with everything from your first vendor selection to when the last guest departs, to make sure it’s the day you have dreamed about.
Some ideas we’ll cover are:
~ Wedding Concept & Design
~ Venue Selection
~ Catering and Menu Selection
~ Music and Entertainment
~ Staging and Audio/Visual
~ Lighting Design
~ Invitations & Guest Management
~ Accommodations Search & Selection
~ Contract Review & Negotiation
~ Rehearsal Coordination
DAY OF PLANNING
You’ve got spreadsheets, binders, notebooks and folders. Everything has been thought of, sampled and (hopefully) paid for. Now it’s time to sit back and relax… and the last thing you want to do is stress on the very day you’ve planned for!
I have ‘wedding coaching’ packages as well as ‘day of’ coordination partner packages available.
We manage your entire event which means that you, your friends and your family can enjoy.
Peace of Mind
With experienced people helping your day run smoothly, you’ll know that every last detail that you have dreamed about will be attended to.
Time for You
Instead of spending precious time on your wedding day fixing problems, I’ll serve as a buffer between you and the issues that arise, allowing you to be the guest of honor (as you should be).
Just In Case
I’m here to help with any last minute needs and offer advice to help make sure your day runs like clockwork.
Other factors I’ll be covering:
– In-depth consultation 6 weeks before your wedding day
– Creation of a comprehensive timeline from the start of your wedding day until the last guest leaves
– Multiple confirmation of vendors 30 days, one week and one day before
– Comprehensive Day-Of coordination with either your bridal party or a Senior Coordinator
– Ensure vendors have arrived on time, run interference if they will be arriving late, have a back-up plan for emergencies
– Vendor assistance and direction with a load-in and break down
– Set up of special event decor items including favors, name cards, menu placement, sign-in book, etc
– Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
– Maximize photographer time to to ensure all formal portraits of friends/family are taken care of
– Create a seamless transition between ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
– Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start
– Orchestrate ceremony line-up and introduction of couple into reception
– Access to an emergency kit
– Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
– Ensure gifts and envelopes are turned in to your trusted family or friend at the end of the evening (at your request).